Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our money train has come...

Maybe it's just me, but I'm always looking for quick ways to earn a buck. What better way than to exploit your child in modeling. I think we might be able to sell the following photos for a buck to grandparents. I guess all we need is a few million kids and we'll be set for life.

The photos were done by our neighbor Emmie Coggins and her webpage is photographybyemmie.blogspot.com ( Kellyn currently has some photos featured on her blog). If you want some great photos your kid, give her a ring. And if anybody wants copies of Kellyn photos from this page , let me know, give me a buck ( or one share of Pfizer stock as its about the same value right now), and I'll hook you up ( We might even be having a sale with all photos $1 off).




Well worth a dollar.




Crying because daddy isn't there!




I always wanted my child to follow my footsteps and play football at BYU. Let's pray that it isn't Kellyn!






I think breast milk has the same effect on Kellyn as turkey does on me.



6 comments:

Aly Goalen said...

She's gorgeous, you guys! I'm so very jealous of that hair!

Leanne said...

So beautiful! Still love that hair!

Jodi said...

Wow! What a cutie and look at all that hair!!! Great pictures!
-Jodi

Linda Winegar said...

WOW!!! So beautiful. Love all of them but especially the last 2. So adorable. Seriously Finn had a blast on his first date with Kellyn. I better not show him these pics, kind of Riskay. LOL. Emmie does great work!

Linda Winegar said...

make that the last 3. The yawn is way too cute not to be in the top 3. :)

The Breakwell Family said...

Such great pictures! Kellyn is getting cuter all the time! Before you know it, you will be putting her hair in pigtails or braids. Lucky girl!