Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bed, Bath, and Beyond

We are now into our third day home with Kellyn. I've already changed more diapers than I have in my entire life. I guess the first diaper I changed was more than I changed in my entire life. Michele is turning into an awesome mom! I always knew she had it in her. We've gone through bed time, bath time, and even took her to the hospital to get her Bilirubin levels checked again. They say getting rechecked is fairly common, happening in about 50% of newborns. I haven't even had to cook anything for Michele as friends from church have brought meals to us. To sum it all up, I would have to say that life is beautiful!





Now I look so pretty!




Good old fashioned sponge bath.




This photo reminds me of someone else in our house who doesn't like baths.





Speak of the devil! I think she smells a dirty diaper.




Yay! No more baths for three days!

3 comments:

Aly said...

She's gorgeous gorgeous! James, I told Michele I want to bring you guys dinner too! So, let me know when you have an open night and I'll just run it down earlier in the day and not stay long! I know how those first days and weeks go. It's a sharp learning curve. But it sounds like you're doing a great job! She's beautiful. I'm jealous of the hair! She has more than my son does today! haha

Bryan said...

Poor kitters looks confused!

Linda Winegar said...

awe man...i love that pic with kitters spying on her. I wonder if she's jealous. I wonder what Plato will look like. LOL - winegarfamily.com