Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No Paternity Test Needed

The following photos (thanks Grandma W) should put to rest any doubts that I couldn't be the father. Not that there were doubts to begin with. Thankfully she has some of Michele's beautiful features as well. As I sit here at midnight watching Michele feed baby Kellyn, I couldn't be happier!




Baby James 26 years ago





Kellyn 26 hours ago (notice any similarities?)



Michele assures me that it is completely natural for babies not to be able to crawl at 5 days



I guess we could have a future in baby modeling







Either she is really small or I am really big ( maybe its both)

6 comments:

Emily said...

yes, those dark wheeler genes are difficult to overcome.

we find that summer makes up for looking like her dad by acting like her mom. maybe kellyn will be the same :)

Beckie said...

James and Michelle -- congratulations! She is adorable! Yup she looks like a wheeler baby !

More fun times ahead of you I'm sure!

The Breakwell Family said...

Wow, look at all that hair! Kellyn is so cute! Glad to hear that you guys are doing so well. We have been in California this week, here at my Mom's, but would love to pay you a visit once we are back! Congratulations!

Janelle said...

I love that ya'll are not afraid to put her on her tummy. I swear, the hospital warns you and tries to scare you that putting babies on their tummy is almost certain death. But, we all survived, right?
Kellyn is beautiful and she does look a lot like her daddy. Congrats again!

Linda Winegar said...

soooo cute. I love looking at her pics. :) Linda - winegarfamily.com

Jodi said...

Hey guys! She is very cute. Hope all is well and that you are getting some sleep :) Congrats!
-Jodi