Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kellyn's Big Day

To the relief of Michele and her doctor ( and me as well), Michele had an amazing birth. The doctors were impressed with how quickly and calmly Michele had baby Kellyn. It was over in about 7 hours which is about half the normal time for first time moms. Mom and baby are doing great and dad was able to change his first diaper ever! Hopefully all of her bowel movements are not like the meconium! Kellyn was born at 6:01 PM on December 5, 2008. She was 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 inches long. I'm just glad she wasn't as big as I was when I was born( for Michele's sake). Here are some photos and more are sure to come! Gotta love the hair!



Doing what babies do best!


Where am I? This doesn't look like the womb.



Two gorgeous girls!!


So sleepy!


I'm a Christmas present! Give me some milk!

4 comments:

Aly said...

She's gorgeous!!! Congratulations guys! And Michele looks like a super model like always. We can't wait to meet this little one. I'm so glad she finally decided to join us!

Janelle said...

CONGRATS! She is precious! I love all that hair.

Anonymous said...

Hey James!

Did you know she was born on my moms birthday?

Katy Nulph

Linda Winegar said...

oh, I love all of the cute pics. Congrats! Kellyn is such a beautiful little angel. Michele, you look great! Yes, I agree with Aly, just like a super model. Great job on keeping everyone up to date James, you're already a great Dad, showing off your little girl. :) She's very blessed to have you as her Dad. Love ya'll, Linda - winegarfamily.com